Sunday, September 9, 2012

Astrid

Let us introduce to you our new family member ASTRID the Cat.
The most patient cat ever, she is constantly being poked at, hugged, feed and Calvin'ized!
Last week when we moved in she was such a good cat, showing us what a good little hunter she is, and brought us back two dead mice. One with the head chewed off and all the guts hanging out, outside the door. Thanks Astrid!
And one came inside. thank godness it was stone dead, laying on the kitchen floor. Astrid was meowing and meowing and I was talking back to her saying I'm here Astrid, and she came cozying up with me on the couch. later I found the
Mouse on the floor and knew why she had been meowing!!
As Brad was away at work, I HAD to do the job... AGAIN (I do have a friend in Canada that I have to do 911 mouse rescue for too) ;)
Anyway, isn't she just a sweetheart?! We like Astrid, we do!

1 comment:

veronica said...

There´s going to be a lots of them.. and birds, frogs snakes if you´re lucky. haha..