Saturday, September 1, 2012

Last Night at Mormor's!









Last night at Mormors and Bertil's House. :(
it's been almost 2 whole months at mormors house, and I have to say that everything has worked out WAY better than I thought. It's been so great to be here, and great to see the kids develop a better and closer connection to the Swedish side of the family.
Calvin has gotten so close to Bertil, and they are really best buds!   "Baaaaaattiiiiiilllllllll"

 Mormor and Molly understand each other perfectly, and I now know where she has gotten her sense of style. :)



Another amazing guy who's been helping me out has been Henrik my stepbrother, who has played and helped me out with the kids, ever since we got here.
From me and Brad, from the very bottom of our hearts THANK YOU to Mormor Bertil and Henke!
we LOVE you so much and can't wait to hang out with you more this coming year.




Tomorrow we get the keys to the house we will live in for the year, It's going to be so nice to be close to the school and activities, and we can't wait to hook up with all you Glumslovs people and have a House wrecker! (wish you were here Hanna and Johan! he he) No, just kidding, I hope that You know, that we will Love your house, and give it lots of love, laughter and an incredible year full of memories that will last us a lifetime. We hope you will have an amazing adventure in Trysil, Norway, with your two AMAZINGLY cute children, and we will most defiantly try and come see you while you are there. We will Love and care for your cat Astrid, and cuddle and make sure Calvin won't pull too many hairs of her! ;)
Our Sweet Angel who would never pull a cats hair off... NO WAY!!! :-/

It will be nice to have our own space, have dinner parties, Christmas and birthdays.
just everyday stuff, that will be created in to wonderful memories! Can't wait..

I'm excited... WE are excited!

7 comments:

linn said...

Väntar förväntansfullt på bilder från ert nya hem :)
kram

Jannicke Kitchen said...

Jag LOVAR! Om du LOVAR att komma och halsa pa!??

Anonymous said...

you made me cry!

Jannicke Kitchen said...

Who is this?

Mami o Baattiil said...

Tack for 2 manader ,att fa vara med er! Mycket bus och Mycket gladje och poolen har blivit Val anvand!,,,,,,,,,det kommer att bli tyst o tomt efter er men ni flyttar inte sa langt som Val er hoppas ni ska trivas I Glumslov.Vi kommer att Halsa pa ratt ofta trot jag!Alskar er av hela vart hjarta��Love Mormor o. Baattiiil

Glammie said...

Oh My God it makes me want to rush over there to Sweden to be with you all..I miss you so much and it has been soooo long since I have been to Mormor and Baatilllllll's house!!!
XOX Helen

sandi said...

ohhhh dear.... I'm the one you made cry!! I didn't realize my name wasn't there!!