Monday, September 17, 2012

Don't ever open a package in Sweden before you paid for it

Oh my godness, head cold and all, I went to the grocery store and bought some stuff today with Calvin. As he was having a full show starting out with singing... Then went to full "gong show" before I had collected all the stuff I needed. So I grabbed a kids bag of Carrot corn puffs and opened it to shut that little mouth.
As I opened it a lady from the store walks up to me, knocked me on the shoulder and said " you are lucky the security guard isn't here course he would take you in for stealing"!!!
Oh my, I apologized and explained I was going straight to the cashier to pay for it, and I got a snarky eye, and a "sure you are!" back...
Moral of this story?!
If you don't want to feel like a total criminal don't open a bag of carrot corn puffs for your kid in a Swedish grocery store!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nej men fy, så brukar det inte vara. Vilken affär var du i?

/Eva

Jannicke Kitchen said...

Ica Kvantum i Landskrona!

Anonymous said...

De brukar inte vara så "svåra"!

Eija said...

Ha,ha,ha hur trot su annars att alla svenska barn tränas i att VÄNTA =0)

Unknown said...

You look a little like a criminal in your headcold picture!!!